In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The University of Cincinnati, Department of Athletics seeks applications for an Account Executive (Sales Associate) to work in the Athletics Ticket Office. This is a full-time position, hourly, with a comprehensive benefits package and commissions opportunity.
The successful candidate will be expected to help create new revenue opportunities and build relationships through the Bearcats Athletics network with the objective of achieving and exceeding season and yearly goals established by management while following University of Cincinnati and departmental policies, NCAA Division I, and Conference bylaws and regulations.
- Sell season tickets, mini plans, single game tickets, group tickets, and premium tickets to the public via outbound phone calls, face-to-face appointments, game day sales, offsite events, and inbound calls.
- Renew season tickets from assigned account base and maximizing upgrade and new sales opportunities.
- Serve as dedicated account representative for season ticket holders.
- May serve as main point of contact for group sales.
- Maintain and update accurate records of all activities and sales in ticketing database and CRM system.
- Utilize data for prospecting, generating leads, gathering referrals.
- Collaborate with entities across the department and campus on various ticket initiatives.
- Provide support to the Ticket Operations on game day and across all ticketed sports and other outside events.
- Perform related duties based on departmental need. This job description can be changed at any time.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Five (5) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement.
Minimum one (1) year sales, customer service or ticket operations experience.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate, energetic, motivated, fearless and service-oriented sales associate with Paciolan, Salesforce, and professional or collegiate inside sales experience.
The ideal candidate must be able to work some evenings and weekends.
Interested and qualified applicants must apply online at jobs.uc.edu and include a cover letter of interest and a current CV/Resume. All certifications and other documentation can be uploaded using the Additional Documents section in the application. Applications without a cover letter and CV/Resume will not be considered for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.