Summit Athletic Media is an award-winning creative agency specializing in sports marketing and design. We assist athletic teams and organizations with their overall marketing efforts by developing dynamic print-, web- and video-based projects.
We are actively seeking a Web Designer who’s passionate about creating beautiful and engaging experiences using the latest front-end technologies. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the latest web technologies and standards but also has an excellent understanding of design principles. We’re looking for someone who can code responsive design concepts in HTML and CSS that are cross-browser compatible and standards compliant. It's important that you're deadline- and detail-oriented with strong project management skills and have the ability to execute multiple projects at once. Oh, and it’s a bonus if you love sports! This position is full-time with lots of opportunity for growth.
The Web Designer is responsible for designing interactive materials that help engage sports fans.
- Design, code and test responsive, interactive websites in HTML5 and CSS3 using Visual Studio Code, CodeKit, Adobe CC for Mac (specifically Photoshop and Illustrator) and other applications
- Provide ongoing maintenance to existing client websites
- Work directly with clients to ensure project demands are being met
Requirements and Qualifications
- Fluent in HTML5, CSS3, (knowledge of Sass a plus!)
- Comfortable with latest version of Bootstrap
- Familiar with web server principles
- Strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Expert Mac OS skills
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field (or at least 2 yrs. of relevant work experience)
- Comfortable, relaxed, and fun working environment
- Health insurance
- Vacation and personal time off
- Retirement plan
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Happy Hour Fridays!
This is an on-site, office-based position that works out of our main office in Charlotte, NC. All applicants must be able to provide reference sites demonstrating their knowledge of HTML and CSS. Compensation based on prior experience and skill set.
Interested? Please send us your resume, portfolio and salary requirements. Applications sent without these items will be ignored.
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO ANYONE SUGGESTING A GOOGLE CHAT INTERVIEW. THESE ARE SCAMMERS. WE WILL CONTACT SELECTED APPLICANTS DIRECTLY FROM A *.SUMMITATHLETCS.COM EMAIL ADDRESS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
No head hunters, agencies or phone calls please.