Summit Athletic Media is an award-winning creative agency specializing in sports marketing and design. We assist athletic teams and organizations with their overall marketing efforts by developing dynamic print-, web- and video-based projects.
We are actively seeking a Graphic Designer that’s passionate about creating beautiful and engaging materials for our sports-based clients. Our ideal candidate is a strong conceptual thinker and team player who can effectively wear multiple hats and adhere to the tight schedules of our clients. We’re looking for someone who is deadline- and detail-oriented with strong project management skills and an ability to execute multiple projects at once. This position is full-time with lots of opportunity for growth.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for managing and designing a high volume of diverse design projects in a fast-paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities.
- Design print and digital materials such as Posters, Schedule Cards, Brochures, Advertisements, Signage, Media Guides, Game Programs, Magazines, and Branding
- Assist in the design of interactive materials such as websites and mobile applications
- Assist in the planning and execution of various marketing campaigns
- Manage multiple projects from concept to finish while meeting the high expectations of our clients
- Work directly with clients during the design process
- Supply initial proofs and revised designs in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a deep commitment to the overall success of Summit and its clients
- Provide constructive input during team meetings and planning sessions
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent understanding of design principles
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Expert Mac OS skills
- Solid understanding of Pre-press concepts and file preparation
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, agency-style environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field (or at least 2 yrs. of work experience)
- Comfortable, relaxed, and fun working environment
- Health insurance
- Vacation and personal time off
- Retirement plan
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Happy Hour Fridays!
This is an on-site, office-based position that works out of our main office in Charlotte, NC. Compensation based on prior experience and skill set. No head hunters, agencies or phone calls please.
Interested? Please send us your resume, portfolio and salary requirements. Applications sent without these items will be ignored.
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO ANYONE SUGGESTING A GOOGLE CHAT INTERVIEW. THESE ARE SCAMMERS. WE WILL CONTACT SELECTED APPLICANTS DIRECTLY FROM A *.SUMMITATHLETCS.COM EMAIL ADDRESS.
No head hunters, agencies or phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.