About the Position
Do you strive to create something new? If so, then we want to talk to you! This is an exciting opportunity to share your expertise and knowledge within a growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and drive for results.
The Part-Time Videographer will support the marketing and game operations departments in the production of video content and live events coverage at offsite locations and assist with miscellaneous technical and production projects within the department.
This part-time position is located in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Passion for new technology tools and strategies
- Ability to lead and inspire large teams of creative employees and content creators
- Video production
- Shoot, edit and log footage
- Dedicatedly create ideas that can help create interesting content and opportunities
- Identify, conceptualize and complete feature content in a timely manner
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must own camera and video equipment
- Understanding video production workflows
- Working knowledge of nonlinear editing software; Adobe Creative Suite
- Flexibility and capability of travelling to various job sites
- Ability to multi-task and to complete assignments in a dynamic environment
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be local to Santa Cruz area
- Ability to commit to work 2019-20 NBA G League season (November 2019 - April 2020) and work home games including week nights, weekends and holidays
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment.