About the Position
The Santa Cruz Warriors are looking for an upbeat and meticulous Game Night Statistician to handle all game setup, create all statistic documents and ensure accurate completion of programs and games. This position reports to the Director, Operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position based in Santa Cruz, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination may be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Handle all pre-game setup including statistics equipment, clocks, rosters and game officials as necessary
- Compare pre-game input of game officials and rosters and have a clear understanding of the clock system and its functions
- Craft and update all statistics information accurately throughout the entire game
- Validate all statistics with IDS program and communicate with NBA IDS Help Desk to ensure accuracy
- Organize and submit all final game files and documents
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Previous stat/clock experience with professional, college or high school teams strongly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, statistics equipment (able to attend NBA IDS Statistical Training)
- Deep understanding of rules and regulations of basketball and the NBA.
- Effective communicator with sound judgment; ability to collaborate with teams in a positive manner
- Excellent and engaging interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- High energy, strong detail orientation and superior work ethic
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Committed to work home games (November-March) and other events including nights, weekends and holidays
- 4 hour shifts on game days, typically 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment