About the Position
The Production Editor for Chase Center Productions and Warriors Studio is responsible for building in-arena video features and hype videos, developing stories & assisting on production shoots for various distribution channels. Projects include activations for Game Entertainment, Brand Content, Sponsorship, and the Warriors Social Media channels. You will also ensure the quality of our product matches the standards set by the Director of Production. You should have a creative mind with a real passion for crafting immersive and entertaining content.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and improve your craft, while learning more about our growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization which values your initiative, creativity and work towards results.
This is a full-time position based in Oakland and will relocate to San Francisco mid-2019.
- Provide hands-on content and production support assigned for Warriors and Chase Center’s various LED and Video Board resources
- Maintain the high level of quality that is expected from Warriors Studio
- Collaborate on ideas with other Producers/Editors within Warriors Studio
- Edit video hype features, promotional spots, and other video content as directed
- Identify, conceptualize and complete feature content on very tight and quick turnaround in a timely manner
- Brainstorm new concepts with Entertainment and Production staff as it relates to live event presentations
- Research of new in-arena video technologies with Control Room
- Operate camera on production shoots as required
- Color correction, audio mixing and motion graphics creation
- Work in collaboration with motion graphic designers for custom needs – helping to elevate the overall in-arena presentation product.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years in a professional production environment with consistent track record both shooting and editing
- Bachelor's degree in video or film production, or equivalent experience
- A real passion for new technology tools and creative strategies
- Proficient at Adobe Suite of programs including Premier, PhotoShop and AfterEffects
- Able to work in 2D and 3D environments, integrating video elements
- Experience and knowledge in working with HDR and Wide Color Gamut environments
- Knowledge of in-arena sports entertainment videos styles and techniques
- Self-Starter and ability to independently handle production shoots
- Working knowledge of Motion Graphics creation and Pro Tools audio
- Ability to operate digital cinema cameras for production shoots (Sony FS7, FS5, A7s Canon C100, C300)
- Experience with various lighting techniques and setups
- Understanding of arena video playback, LED systems and Ross Xpression
- Team oriented person and willing to contact others to solve issues
- Ability to work under pressure - and deliver content under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a 24/7 shift-based environment, with possible weekend or overnights shifts if necessary
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment