About this Position
The Chase Center is seeking an energetic and client-focused individual to provide legendary service to all patrons and perform individual ticket sales and accounting duties in the Box Office. In this role, you will assist in the supervision of Ticket Sellers and oversee cash distribution, collection and deposits. This position reports directly to the Manager, Box Office Operations.
Are you ready to be part of a growing sports and entertainment organization? This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing and exciting organization that values your initiative, creativity and commitment.
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
- Oversee the opening and closing of the Box Office; prepare and reconcile cash drawers for Ticket Sellers and prepare Box Office stations
- Assist Manager with the supervision and training of Ticket Seller staff on all related policies and procedures; ensure staffing levels and special day/shift requirements are met
- Sell tickets at Box Office during the day and organize nightly Will Call tickets and internal ticket requests
- Process and verify credit card purchases and accurately handle cash transactions, checks, and money orders; process ticket orders for all events on Archtics and Ticketmaster Host systems
- Provide customer service to patrons with physical and mobile ticketing issues, including lost, stolen, or damaged tickets
- Provide accurate information on all Chase Center offerings, including premium amenities, suites, loges, clubs, restaurants, hospitality areas, etc.
- Collaborate with artist, record label or management when necessary and assist Ticket Operations with internal show-related ticket pulls when requested by the promoter or artist management
- Assist with verifying floor seating for arena events to ensure chairs have been placed correctly and match what has been sold in Ticket Master
- Act as manager on duty for events held at other venues
- Assist with preparation of sales reports
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required; university degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of customer service, ticket sales, or administrative work experience
- Experience handling large volumes of cash
- Computerized ticketing experience (e.g. Ticketmaster and/or Archtics)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision and demonstrate initiative
- Ability to collaborate and build positive working relationships
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Push/pull/carry and lift up to 50 lbs.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment