About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a creative and resilient professional to join our growing Corporate Partnership team. Do you thrive in dynamic work environment with high expectations around client satisfaction? Do you strive to provide clients with an outside-of-the box approach? If so, then this might be the role for you! As a Partnership Development Manager, you will be a valuable contributor in driving partnership development initiatives within this core sector of our business.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and drive for results.
This is a full-time position and is based in Oakland, CA.
- Act as main point of contact for corporate partners and their activation elements
- Fulfill sponsorship agreements with corporate partners by collaborating with internal departments to ensure a high level of execution, customer service and fulfillment of all deliverables
- Effectively build and sustain strong corporate partner and agency relationships
- Responsible for driving renewal revenue by effectively utilizing internal resources and sales strategies
- Develop and implement new and creative marketing/activation strategies, methodologies and tactics based on corporate partner needs, research, data, success rates, and market trends to meet corporate partners goals and objectives and ensure 100% client satisfaction
- Identify, present and sell new activation opportunities to assigned accounts
- Evaluate current partner activation plan and provide recommendations on how to better develop partnerships
- Lead assigned departmental projects which may include: league financial reporting, LED and signage tracking, radio/broadcast management, etc.
- Effectively manage corporate partnership accounts and partnership details via CRM system
- Identify upsell opportunities for assigned corporate partner accounts
- Create and present execution recaps and selling presentations
- Plan and execute events, promotions and VIP experiences
- Attend all home games and special events
- Ensure promotional activations are delivered within budget parameters
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of corporate sponsorship and/or account management experience; sports sponsorship preferred
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience
- Special consideration for Esports industry experience
- Strong leadership, partnership and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written, verbal and social skills
- Basic understanding of social media marketing and the digital space
- Flexible with the ability to anticipate needs and accommodate last minute requests
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
The Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to learn more about the organization and our values? Visit www.warriors.com/employment