About the Position
The Manager, Chase Center Productions plays a role in managing the vision, production, editing and shooting of the in-arena video content. Working closely with our Director of Chase Center Production, you will provide creative guidance, skill, leadership and oversight for the production of gameday presentation video. Collaborating with internal partners, you will help create and develop an integrated audio/video entertainment presentation that energizes the fan base across all major gameday touchpoints. You should be an enthusiastic thinker who is always striving to evolve and elevate the game day video presentation.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and improve your craft, while learning more about our growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization which values initiative, creativity and work towards results.
This is a full-time position based in Oakland and will relocate to San Francisco mid-2019.
- Manage a team of Producer/Editors who are tasked with creating content for in-arena game presentation
- Oversight of the day-to-day studio and production operations including assisting in the management of all facets of production including ideation, editing, shooting, post-production and scheduling
- Develop, edit and produce in-arena content that reach unparalleled fan experiences and uniquely and creatively engage audiences
- Oversee and assist on production shoots throughout the season
- Act as the lead Project Manager for Chase Center Productions. Track and assign projects to various members of the team
- Actively participate in a cross-functional creative team as well collaborating with other departments that produce creative for the organization
- Work closely with Event Presentation, Corporate Partnerships, Community Relations and other internal teams to create dynamic videos to help accomplish company goals. Develop in-game video content that maximize the fan experience and fulfill partnership requirements
- Work with Producer/Editors to ensure that all content is effectively delivered to all playback systems
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Communications, Journalism, Television Production or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in content creation, preferably with a sports team or arena environment. Previous experience with the NBA, or arena highly preferred
- 2 years of management experience in a fast-moving ever-changing environment
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Premier, After Effects and Photoshop
- Knowledge of 3D Graphic Rendering software such as Cinema 4D, and A/V Production systems including - but not limited to - Ross Expression, Vitec IPTV and Dreamcatcher
- Detailed knowledge of video and scoreboard production in a sports and entertainment facility
- Strong knowledge of video production workflow and HDR, Wide Color Gamut and 4K production as well as production setups and stylized looks including lighting, green screen and audio setups for interviews and features
- Display highly functional knowledge of all post-production technologies including ingest/output of media
- Creative eye for content creation and understanding of engaging in-arena programming
- Ability to motivate a team and develop and maintain a positive, diverse, and creative culture of opportunities as well as build and maintain positive relationships in a collaborative work environment
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- A real passion for new A/V technology tools, Arena Presentation and creative strategies
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment