About the Role
The Golden State Warriors and Chase Center are looking for a Manager to assist with the Box Office's day-to-day management of ticket operations for Warriors basketball games and non-Warriors events (concerts, etc.). This position reports to the Senior Director, Box Office Operations.
Come share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination (including booster, if eligible) will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Maintain files on each event that include production kills, held seats, complimentary tickets and event audits
- Monitor events on a consistent basis through the life of the event to ensure tickets are selling correctly, holds remain in place and inventory is controlled
- Accurately submit events and event changes/additions to the Ticketmaster system
- Communicate accurate event information to all departments
- Assist Box Office Operations management in creating and enforcing SOP’s
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with Ticketmaster, promoters, artist representatives and internal staff
- Assist Marketing and Premium seating departments to ensure fulfillment of promotions and premium seating ticket orders
- Verify daily cash reports and balance ticket sellers at close of shifts; assist with preparing cash banks and daily deposits
- Assist Box Office Operations Management staff in maintaining accurate vault records
- Provide the highest level of service, ensuring all issues are resolved in an efficient and accurate manner
- Assist with management, hiring, training, and scheduling of Box Office staff
- Assumes managerial responsibilities in the Director of Box Office Operations absence
- Assist with event settlements
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance or Business Administration, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of management/supervisory experience in an arena, stadium, PAC or public assembly facility
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Ticketmaster Classic, Archtics, Tm1 and EMT
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail; ability to create, analyze and interpret financial reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment