About the Position
The Golden State Warriors and Chase Center are looking for a highly motivated and committed Activation Assistant to build positive relationships and assist with all partnership activations. In this role, you will be directly responsible for executing and supporting corporate partner game day activations and marketing activities, including: in-arena promotions, player appearances, partner displays, photo requests, hospitality, prize distributions, event check-ins and provide extraordinary customer service to ensure corporate partner satisfaction. This position reports to the Manager, Partnership Development.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination may be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Be the first point of contact for game day Corporate Partnership Hospitality Suite, including check-in, ticket fulfillment, and food and beverage ordering
- Assist with activation of non-game day events including, community relation programs, player appearances, corporate VIP experiences and other activations
- Create recap presentations for all corporate partners for mid-season, and end of season meetings
- Provide research to support partnership development and sales teams and support the delivery of sponsorship proposals
- Assist with the auditing of game day partnership signage
- Utilize CRM management tool for new business and existing partnerships
- Build positive relationships with internal and external partners to fulfill sponsorship agreements with a high level of client satisfaction
- Provide administrative support for key client meetings and departmental projects
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 6-12 months of event marketing or sports sponsorship activation experience
- Understanding of social media marketing and the digital space with the ability to capture all digital activation results (website and social platforms)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication, service and resolution skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships with corporate partners and peers at all levels within the organization
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work a majority of games and special events from early October through end of June, including evenings, weekends, and holidays with dependable transportation
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment