In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
About the Position
The Golden State Warriors and Chase Center are looking for an upbeat and proactive Facilities Assistant to ensure the smooth running of Generation Thrive SF and our 500 TFB Offices. In this role, you will also support GSW offices within the Chase Center Arena, Oakland and GSW warehouse on an as needed basis. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Facilities.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based onsite in San Francisco, CA.
- Handle the maintenance of office areas and breaks rooms, as well as layout, arrangement and upkeep of office facilities
- Provide range of complex administrative support (i.e., agendas, appointment, mail sort, etc.) in an organized and forward-thinking manner
- Handle conversions in between events
- Maintain cleanliness of Generation Thrive SF on daily basis
- Co-manage relationship with Facilities vendors
- Work with facilities team on the maintenance of breakroom equipment and office equipment; liaise with IT department to resolve technical issues
- Track and maintain inventory for office supplies; forder and replenish in accordance with company purchasing policies
- Participate in special nonrecurring and ongoing projects as needed
- Monitor and assist employee and guest facility access
- Serve as main point of contact for Generation Thrive SF and 500 TFB Offices
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience in a professional office environment
- Extraordinary professionalism, maintaining the appropriate levels of confidentiality and maturity even in high pressure situations
- Ability to anticipate needs and take initiative; provide creative solutions with minimal direction
- Highly responsive to emergencies in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Ability to build positive working relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication, service and resolution skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to bend, stretch and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Available to work on-call (i.e., overnights, evenings, weekends and holidays) as needed
- $22.00 - 23.00 per hour + Bonus
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and dependents
- Employer 401K match
- Vacation, Summer Half-Day Fridays and a generous paid time off plan for pregnancy and parental leaves
- Warriors home tickets, team store discount and more!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment
CONNECT WITH US