About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for an IT Event Support Analyst to provide onsite support for Warriors home games, concerts, events and other activations at Chase Center and Thrive City. In this role, you will work closely with GSW and Arena Operations staff to discover and fulfill IT requirements with the NBA, concert promoters, vendors, and other Chase Center clients. To be successful, you will need to have a solid understanding of networking, system administration, and desktop services.
On non-event days, you will augment the Service Desk with a range of IT services, including device support (laptops, monitors, printers, and peripherals), network connectivity, email, calendar, communication & collaboration application support, identity & access management and telephony for all of GSW’s locations and subsidiaries. This position reports to the Sr. Manager, IT Support.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco with occasional visits to Oakland, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Provide game day setup, removal and troubleshooting for NBA equipment for all Warriors basketball home games including preseason, regular season, and playoffs
- Provide event day set up and support for all other events at Chase Center
- Provide technical support and equipment setup for radio and TV broadcast connectivity, NBA scorer’s table and media sections
- Manage and maintain all IT Event Support inventory (laptops, tablets, switches, displays, etc.)
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and provide proactive network support on issues including, but not limited to Wireless, WAN, LAN, switching and routing, and port assignments/changes while maintaining the highest level of integrity and security
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships
- Diagnose and resolve Tier 1 hardware, software, application, network, and telecommunication issues while operating in compliance with GSW policies and federal and state regulations
- Triage and classify incidents and requests within Service/Organizational Level Agreements
- Create, update, maintain documentation for clients and staff; provide technical guidance and training
- Maintain the integrity, security, and privacy of various systems by following GSW’s policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years supporting live events with IT needs
- Minimum of 2 years of IT troubleshooting and support resolving issues related to:
- Teleconferencing software (Zoom, Ring Central) and its respective hardware
- Email, communication & collaboration tools (Office365, Slack, and Dropbox)
- Bit Locker device encryption & single sign-on services and multi-factor authentication tools
- Ring Central and voicemail services
- CompTia A+/Net+, ITIL Foundations, and other relevant certifications preferred
- Solid grasp of networking types and connectivity; TCP/IP, DHCP, WAN, LAN, AP’s, etc.
- Ability to properly use common tools to cut, create, and deploy coaxial and Ethernet cables
- Ability to understand and apply best practices while maintaining and staying current with emerging technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication; strong service orientation with the ability to build positive relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings, late nights, weekends, holidays, extended hours, and on call hours
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods
- Ability to life items up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to carry equipment of various sizes (computer monitors, laptops, boxes, etc.) for long distances and up/down stairs
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment