The Membership Sales Executive role will build, strengthen, and maintain authentic relationships with individuals and businesses through essential communication (in-person, phone, text, or e-mail) to sell varying single game, group, and season ticket packages.
*All full-time and part-employees of the Utah Jazz are required to be fully vaccinated (fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks after your final dose). Mandatory vaccinations support our commitment to making our workplace and public facilities as safe and welcoming as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals who are not able to get the vaccine due to qualifying medical or religious reasons.*
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver service that is personal, creative, and timely
- Assist in renewal, upgrade and add-on processes for accounts to assist with departmental and organizational goals
- Field, resolve and document various client requests and concerns utilizing the highest standard of customer service
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, support company initiatives with peers and customers.
- Adopts change while demonstrating tenacity and resilience
- Assist in the development and implementation of customized programs, benefits and events for the season ticket account base, including working at Utah Jazz games, Salt Lake Bees games, and Vivint Smart Home Arena events
- Setup out of office appointments with prospects and clients and making building relationships a priority.
- Support the broader sales, service and marketing functions and objectives of the organization
- Maintain detailed records in CRM to support service and sales efforts as defined by the organization
- Work closely with team and arena departments (i.e., food and beverage, parking, facility operations, ticket sales, game operations, marketing, corporate partnership) to ensure premier entertainment experiences for the season ticket account base and other guests.
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals
- Manage the execution of our Groups experience. Ensure group leaders have everything they need for the game. Visit the clients in game to further build and strengthen the relationship.
- Assist with groups including answering questions about purchasing tickets, electronic ticket delivery, and any other inquiries about the process
- Assist with group game day responsibilities
- Embrace a culture of inclusion and diversity where guests and team members feel welcomed, valued, and heard
- Enrich lives by creating winning experiences and timeless memories
- Operate with an emphasis on safety for employees, teams, and guests
- Other duties as assigned
- Establishes and builds strong customer relationships, delivering customer centric solutions that are extraordinary and creative
- Works reciprocally with teammates and others across the organization to meet shared objectives
- Takes action by taking on new opportunities and rough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Handles conflict situations effectively, seeing them as opportunities to create service solutions
- Demonstrates self-awareness, using a combination of feedback and reflection to understand strengths and weakness while actively seeking to improve them
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent training and experience.
- Minimum of 2-3+ years career experience in high level sales.
- Shown ability to establish rapport with colleagues and build strong social relationships.
- Needs to be a great teammate who is detail oriented, self-motivated, flexible, engaged, energetic, outgoing, and resilient.
- Possess extraordinary communication skills and the ability to effectively handle conflict management.
- Be analytical and possess creative problem solving and decision-making skills. Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technology skills; proficient in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook. Knowledge of inventory management software and CRM a plus.
- Able to work flexible schedule when required; Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary
- This person must be able to communicate and express themselves both written and verbally.
- This person must be able to observe, inspect, estimate and assess.
- This person must be able to sit, stand, bend, walk, and climb stairs for long periods of time.
- This person must be able to life 20 lbs.
The Smith Entertainment Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and SEG reserves the right to do so at any time. Employees shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.