Stockton Kings Partnerships Intern - Seasonal with Stockton Kings in Stockton, CA
- Customize partnership proposal documents for new prospects
- Maintain client activation reports, schedules and sponsored inventory
- Capture images and document sponsor activation to form season recaps
- Manage set-up and execution of sponsorship elements
- Assist with hospitality for existing and prospective clients, events and games
- General administrative duties such as creation of documents, copies, organizational binders and shipments
- Other duties as assigned
- Assist and participate during rehearsals, including: sound checks (anthem singers, host/emcee mics, communication devices, etc.), opening introductions, in-game promotions, intermission activities, ceremonies, special effects, performers, color guards, etc.
- Prep and manage props and other materials that will be used during the course of the game/event.
- Will act as a liaison between management to set up and cue talent.
- Successfully execute all scripted elements and improvised elements as required and as assigned.
- Work with camera operators to block and set up live promotions while coordinating with contestants, hosts, mascot, promotional team, and additional talent.
- Responsible for ensuring that all in-game elements occur promptly at their pre-designated time and are executed accurately.
- Promptly relay information to the Entertainment Management should any problems, issues, and/or changes to scripted elements occur.
- Ensure all promotions and activities are accurately and clearly communicated and explained to any/all participants.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Organization skills including ability to handle high volume of detail-oriented work
- Excellent oral and written communication, project management and time management skills
- Self-starter with a positive attitude; committed to teamwork.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be currently enrolled in a college or university program, or a recent college graduate (within the last 6 months)
- Must be available to work at least 25 hours per week
- Must be available to work every 2019-2020 Stockton Kings home game (this may include nights, weekends, and holidays).
- Prior experience in promotions, marketing, and customer service preferred.
- Prior knowledge of game presentation/production a plus.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you currently enrolled in a college or university program, or are you a recent college graduate (within the last 6 months)?
If hired, are you able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States?
What interests you in this position?