Golden 1 Center Digital Seasonal Intern with Sacramento Kings in Sacramento, CA
Qualifications: MUST be enrolled in a College or University or a recent graduate (within 6 months) to be eligible.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Assist in the creation of Web art and imagery with experience using Photoshop
- Assist in editing/posting Golden 1 Center and Downtown Commons videos online
- Assist in the creation, posting and sharing of unique and compelling written content across Golden 1 Center and Downtown Commons-related digital platforms
- Assist in Golden 1 Center and Downtown Commons-related digital communication, moderation and content production
- Assist in compiling digital stats
- Assist in development of social and content strategy
- Regularly work days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Support Sacramento Kings-related digital initiatives
- Third- or fourth-year college student or recent college graduate with focus in digital media, journalism, marketing, communications or related field
- Highly adept in writing stories, from ideation to conducting interviews to integrating multimedia to posting final product online
- Highly adept in Photoshop and designing Web art
- Experience creating, editing and posting videos online
- Working knowledge of the entertainment industry, pop culture and the Sacramento Kings
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Vine and emerging digital trends
- Fluency in emoji communication
- A passion for entertainment and technology
- Experience creating Web pages using HTML, CSS and Java Script a plus
- A highly-motivated self-starter
How did you hear about this job?
Are you a current college Junior, Senior, or recent college graduate (graduated less than six months ago?
Are you able to work at least 25 hours a week?
How would you characterize your content production (written/multimedia) skill set?
Are you in commuting distance to Golden 1 Center (within 30 miles)?