Digital Seasonal Intern (Bilingual) with Sacramento Kings in Sacramento, CA
Qualifications: MUST be enrolled in a College or University or a recent graduate (within 6 months) to be eligible.
- Produce unique and compelling content for the organization’s online properties in Mandarin.
- Cover Kings practices, games and team-related events.
- Conduct on-camera interviews
- Write original blogs.
- Capture and edit photos.
- Produce, edit and share videos across the team’s online network.
- Coordinate updates and engage with fans on social networks and related digital platforms in Mandarin.
- Track growth/engagement and assist in strategy optimization based upon platform results.
- Assist with additional Digital-related initiatives as assigned.
- Third- or fourth-year college student or recent graduate with focus in reporting, journalism, Mandarin, communications, digital or related field.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English
- Proficiency in Mandarin communication, including verbal and written.
- Experience covering live events, including interviewing, writing and conducting live chats.
- Operational knowledge of Weibo, WeChat, emerging social media trends and technology.?
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Final Cut Pro.
- Familiarity with the Kings and NBA.
- Highly-motivated self-starter.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented workplace.
- Regularly work nights, weekends and holidays.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you Bilingual in Mandarin & English?
Are you a current college Junior, Senior, or recent college graduate (graduated less than six months ago?
How would you characterize your content production (written/multimedia) skill set?
Are you commuting distance to Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, CA?
Describe your knowledge of the NBA and Sacramento Kings.
Are you able to work at least 25 hours a week?