Arena Marketing Seasonal Intern with Sacramento Kings in Sacramento, CA
- Work with Marketing and Creative Services to schedule, prioritize and manage projects
- Use project management tools to track requests and report on project status
- Schedule event content as needed internally and to outside vendors for upcoming event rotations
- Manage and log emails for upcoming events to prepare for announcements, presales, on sales, and event day emails
- Serve as a Marketing contact with other departments to manage projects through the creative process
- Assist in ordering marketing materials by requesting project quotes with vendors (i.e. promotional items, signage, etc.)
- Assist in the management of the department budget and tracking of purchase orders
- Contribute creative thinking and support the Marketing department on projects
- Assist with events or promotions on nights and weekends as needed
- Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related major/degree required
- Applicable experience from internships, live event venues, or school organizations preferred
- Must have strong writing and editing ability, as well as excellent communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to prioritize within a fast-paced team environment
- Must be highly motivated, goal oriented, and a problem-solver
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to communicate and engage with internal clients, vendors, or fans with a customer first attitude
- Ability to think creatively and have fun in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a must
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have any professional experience using social media to promote or market events? If yes, please tell me your experience.
Do you have any experience working with concerts or events? If yes, please tell me your experience.
Why are you interested in this position?
Are you currently enrolled in a college or university or a recent graduate (within 6 months)?
Are you a local resident or able to relocate to Sacramento?