Accounting Seasonal Intern with Sacramento Kings in Sacramento, CA
• Current college students enrolled in a four-year college program. Must be in a Junior, Senior, or Graduate student, preferably majoring in Accounting or Sports Management, or related field.
• Previous work experience in accounting is preferred
• Basic accounting knowledge. Understanding of debits and credits, journal entries, adjusting entries
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• If hired, must be able to present evidence of U.S. citizenship or proof of your legal right to live and work in the United States.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have an Accounting degree or are you studying to major in Accounting, Sports Management or a related field?
Are you able to work from September 2019 - May 2020 at least 25 hours a week?
Are you currently enrolled in a college or university or a recent graduate (within 6 months)?
Are you a local resident or able to relocate to Sacramento?
Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Why do you feel that you are the ideal candidate for this position?