*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Sacramento Kings organization is an engaging, fast-paced, and fun Sports and Entertainment Franchise. As a member of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to impact the Sacramento region both on and off the court. Combining a collaborative and innovative work environment with a talented and diverse staff, we've created a workforce in which every team member has the tools to reach their full potential.
Summary: The Vice President, Suites and Premium Sales & Service is responsible for managing and driving the sale of available multi-year premium memberships & leases. The Vice President will also be responsible for the service, retention, and design of fully integrated activation plans & innovative programming for all existing premium members & lease clients.
- Directly manage premium sales and service team, as well as premium game night ambassadors
- As a key member of the leadership team, the Vice President will embody our sales and service mission, vision, and values of: Proud, Family, Progress, and Belief
- Ensuring all sales-related activities, events, and campaigns align with our Kings Way Process of valuing the customer experience over everything, obsessing over the details, and constantly striving to be best in class
- Develop a strategy to maximize all multi-year premium product revenue, including any new capital expenditure projects within the premium portfolio
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders including, but not limited to: Ticket Sales, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Partnerships, Arena and Ticket Operations, and our hospitality partner, Legends, to streamline efficiency and maximize revenue opportunities across all business lines
- Develop a strategy to build and maintain the existing paid premium wait lists for all sold out premium products
- Develop a campaign to convert paid premium wait list clients into available premium products when available
- Develop pricing recommendations in collaboration with the business intelligence department for multi-year premium products and premium partial plans
- Provide direction on upsells and cross-sells within premium and across other departments
- Manage the activities of the department by maximizing sale bandwidth and setting appropriate goals and metrics to properly measure staff performance
- Provide leadership in negotiating new sales and renewals of multi-year premium products
- Design effective marketing and sales campaigns to create awareness while leveraging existing client communications to support marketing efforts
- Lead development of renewal and extension campaigns for multi-year premium products and premium partial plans
- Identify opportunities to innovate and grow the premium membership platform to create additional value for premium clients
- Anticipate the needs of key premium clients and provide service opportunities to ensure a long-term relationship with the Kings
- Ensure client objectives are clearly understood by conducting a needs analysis and developing a supporting activation plan. Measure and track impact on business and share results in a consistent fashion to help aid in the renewal decision.
- Contribute to the Corporate Partnerships and Premium department’s B2B platform
- Partner with business intelligence department to measure premium client satisfaction
- Meet and/or exceed activity and revenue goals as established by Vice President, Sales & Service
- Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant sales experience; premium sales / service a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience with demonstrated success
- Strong leadership skills, experience leading a team
- Deep knowledge of, and relationships with, key players in the corporate sector
- Skilled in negotiations and delivering an effective pitch
- Exceptional listening, creativity, strategic, and written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work nights/weekends/flexible schedule for games and events
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- College degree in business administration, marketing, or related field (MBA is a plus)
The Sacramento Kings Organization is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital/familial status or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. The Sacramento Kings organization also complies with all provisions of the U.S. Government's Executive Order 11246 dated September 24, 1965 and the rules, regulations and relevant orders of the Secretary of Labor.