The Group Experience
Providing the Finest in Sports, Entertainment and Community Leadership
Sr. Marketing Partner Coordinator - Phoenix Suns (Phoenix · AZ)
Phoenix Suns jobs
Sports Jobs in Phoenix · AZ
Administration/General Management: General Management/Profit & Loss
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Suns Legacy Partners, LLC is in the business of providing world-class experiences and lasting memories to fans of sports and entertainment. It’s also in the practice of serving the community at-large by delivering tech and eco-innovations designed to make our lives better and the world a healthier and safer place.
None of it would be possible without the support of a global partner ecosystem that is intertwined with the community-first values we all hold dear. Recent groundbreaking deals with Bally Sports, Footprint and Verizon are a few examples of the types of solutions-based partnerships sharply focused on social and environmental issues, creating the need for a cross-functional marketing team that is dedicated to servicing these relationships.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial marketer to join our organization in a new role supporting the new Partner Marketing team. The Sr. Coordinator for Partner Marketing will work with the Director for Partner Marketing and support the work of the Activation team to deliver partner entitlements as laid out in each partner’s playbook, including the integration of the Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury brands, and the newly minted Footprint Center, with the brands of our current and prospective partners. The Partner Marketing team sits at the intersection of brand-to-brand initiatives and storytelling. It is a matrixed group led by the Marketing Director and is comprised of representatives from the cross functional marketing group including marketing, social, design and communications reporting into their functional groups. The Partner Marketing team will also work across all functional teams including broadcast, digital, and game presentation to fulfill those partner entitlements, and bring an enterprising approach to less-defined initiatives.
What You Will Do:
- Assist in delivering negotiated partner entitlements and creating innovative solutions for brand-to-brand integration.
- Develop fully integrated, multi-channel strategic recommendations that engage consumers and provide creative direction for all events with areas of partner inclusion including Theme Nights and special platforms/programs.
- Produce and share ideas for promotional events and/or activities in support of Partner goals and initiatives.
- Collaborate with Activators in an effort to identify, execute, and recap organizational marketing campaigns/initiatives with areas of partner inclusion.
- Provide current, accurate and reliable information to Marketing Director as to daily, weekly, monthly activities and initiatives in support of our Partners.
- Work entrepreneurially to discover new and innovative tools that elevate the partner experience in line with their entitlements.
What We Need From You:
- 2-5 years’ experience in brand marketing, marketing agency or managing partnerships.
- Ability to develop creative solutions that generate business development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other computer skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, some holidays, and event nights.
- This position is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
About Suns Legacy Partners, LLC
Suns Legacy Partners, LLC operates the Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury, and Footprint Center. The Suns are Arizona’s original professional sports franchise anchored by 2021 Coach of the Year Monty Williams, 2021 Executive of the Year general manager James Jones and a roster featuring future Hall of Famer Chris Paul and All-Star Devin Booker. The three-time WNBA Champion Phoenix Mercury are celebrating its 25th season led by 2020 Tokyo Olympic-Gold Medalists Diana Taurasi, Brittney Griner and Skylar Diggins-Smith. Footprint Center in the heart of downtown Phoenix, recently underwent a $245 million transformation, making it the preeminent destination for sports and entertainment in the southwest.