The Group Experience
Providing the Finest in Sports, Entertainment and Community Leadership
Desktop Support Specialist with Phoenix Suns in Phoenix · AZ
Phoenix Suns jobs
Sports Jobs in Phoenix · AZ
Administration/General Management: General Management/Profit & Loss
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Come join Arizona's home town teams, Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury at Talking Stick Resort Arena as our Desktop Support Specialist! This role serves as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance over the phone or thru email. With an electric culture and our F.A.M.I.L.Y. Values, the Suns organization is an inviting and innovative company to work at.
What we need from our Specialist:
The Specialist will perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions, resolving issues with the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers. They will walk the customer through the problem-solving process and direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel. Our specialist will deploy new desktop computer systems utilizing SCCM imaging, maintain and support printers, scanners and associated multi-function devices and deliver accurate information on IT products or services.
Additional duties will include recording events and problems and their resolution in logs, following up and updating customer status and information, passing on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team, identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures, and participation in on-call rotation.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Expert level knowledge of Windows 7 thru 10 is required
- Solid grasp of MacOS
- Strong collaboration, communication, time management, problem-solving and organizational skills. Validated ability to multi-task and handle projects timely
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Possess high degree of discretion, integrity, professionalism, and accountability
- Solid ability to work with others in a collaborative, respectful manner
- High school or equivalent required
- Minimum 3-years IT experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Would this position be operating any vehicles or equipment? Yes No
What can you expect?
This role maintains traditional business hours with some game day responsibilities including some evenings, weekends, holidays and additional hours as business needs arise. Travel to and from the arena to the practice facility, local offsite collocation facility, Chase Field, as well as Prescott Valley, AZ will be required. The Specialist is a computer based position and will require extended periods of time working in front of a computer screen.
- Medium Work – Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds constantly to move objects.
- Ability to crawl
- Ability to climb stairs
- Ability to ascend or descend ladders, stairs
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Moving about to complete tasks or moving from one worksite to another
- Moving self in different positions to accomplish tasks in various environments including tight and confined spaces
- Able to stand for several hours
- Ability to walk short/long distances
- Capable of distinguishing colors and shades of color
- Capable of listening carefully and speaking to others on the telephone/two-way radio
- Communicating with others to exchange information
- Ability to respond quickly to sounds/alarms
- Ability to see and respond to dangerous situations
- Ability to Read, Write & Speak in English
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully complete the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the necessary functions. The Phoenix Suns are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Please note this job description is not crafted to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
How did you hear about this job?