The Group Experience
Providing the Finest in Sports, Entertainment and Community Leadership
Account Exec, Premium Experience - Phoenix Suns (Phoenix · AZ)
Phoenix Suns jobs
Sports Jobs in Phoenix · AZ
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
This individual will be focused on engaging top businesses in the Phoenix area to service and upsell into our most premium spaces. The Premium Experience Representative's primary focus will be engaging our current premium members to set face to face meetings to discuss the value of annual suite ownership, with the ability to sell full menu.
What You Will Do:
- This position will be focused on appointment setting and servicing of current premium members, executing sales presentations in a face to face format, and closing sales.
- Set and conduct out of office sales/service appointments throughout the Phoenix area in addition to hosting appointments in our arena.
- Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including but not limited to: networking events, speaking engagements, one-on-one dinners / lunches, prospect sampling at games, seat visits at games and outside meetings.
- The candidate must be willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends, and game days.
- The candidate will be accountable for certain levels of activity (calls and appointments), appointment goals, and closed sales goals.
- Candidate should possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
- Candidate should possess both the personal and professional communication skills to conduct face to face presentations.
What We Need From Our Account Executive:
- Proven ability to work in fast paced team-oriented environment and effectively influence and communicate with C-Level executives.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous working experience with Microsoft CRM Dynamics/KORE is a plus
- Previous working experience with Archtics or another similar ticketing system
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years sports ticket sales/service related experience with a focus on B2B sales
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
What You Can Expect:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings, some holidays, and some overtime to meet business needs
- Lift 50+ pounds and work sales tables during games.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English
The Phoenix Suns are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.