The Group Experience
Providing the Finest in Sports, Entertainment and Community Leadership
CRM Analyst with Phoenix Suns / Sports & Entertainment Services/Phoenix Mercury in Phoenix · AZ
Phoenix Suns / Sports & Entertainment Services/Phoenix Mercury jobs
Sports Jobs in Phoenix · AZ
Marketing: Database Marketing/Analytics
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Phoenix Suns seek a CRM Analyst to support the overall business objectives which are to drive sales, improve retention, and facilitate data acquisition. The role’s primary objectives will be to support the company’s’ CRM initiatives using data and technology. The CRM analyst is expected to become the subject matter expert of all things related to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The role will be an integral part in CRM training, campaign development, and other day-to-day CRM responsibilities. The role is responsible for maximizing ROI from the CRM system.
Primary (Essential) Duties
- Collaborate with business area stakeholders to identify and track key business metrics in the area of Ticket Sales, Digital, Market Partnerships, and Marketing
- Utilize data warehouse to use data sources from the entire organization to better connect with customers and prospects and develop comprehensive customer profiles
- Perform all CRM administrative tasks as needed for Ticket Sales managers and reps such as managing and creating CRM activities, building contact lists, conducting regular database cleansing, executing special requests, etc.
- Support sales leadership in evaluating rep activity and performance
- Provide access to self-service analytics for managers through data visualizations, dashboards and reporting to empower the Ticket Sales department and drive insights
- Develop best in class lead scoring and prospect models and manage distribution of leads.
- Provide proactive campaign feedback to Sales Leadership
- Manage implementation of new data sources into warehouse.
- Assist in the creation of E-mail marketing lists and facilitate customer data acquisition
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends as they relate to database management, lead acquisition, customer segmentation, and technological advancements.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Advance skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced quantitative and data modeling skills
- Strong presentation skills and particular expertise in designing effective charts, graphs and tables
- Experience using a CRM system and/or ticketing database
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues across multiple business areas
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 1 year of CRM management and analysis Experience (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- 1-2 years successful experience in a consulting, business analyst, or similar role preferred
- Technical experience in SQL
- Technical expertise in Ticketmaster Archtics and SAS a plus
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Traditional business hours with occasional weekends, evenings, some holidays and some overtime to meet business needs
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not an all-inclusive document. Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs.
The Phoenix Suns are an Equal Opportunity Employer
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have at least 1 year of CRM management and analysis Experience (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)?
Do you have 1-2 years successful experience in a consulting, business analyst, or similar role?
Do you have technical experience in SQL?
Do you have technical expertise in Ticketmaster Archtics and SAS?