We are seeking coachable, driven, and enthusiastic Inside Sales Representatives to sell full and partial season ticket memberships, group outings, and premium seating. Under the guidance of the Director of Inside Sales, you will have the opportunity grow your career in the Sports Industry and make an impact in an NBA Ticketing Department. The Inside Sales Executive position is a full-time, entry level sales position that will be used to develop our future stars in the sports industry. We are committed to preparing you to take the next step in your career!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Selling new full season tickets, partial season ticket plans, group tickets and single game luxury suites
- Making 80 phone calls per day
- Setting a minimum of two appointments per day; showing seats, and giving arena tours with the intent to close business
- Completing assigned campaign tasks on time
- Proactively seeking new leads through referrals, networking, and prospecting businesses
- Answering incoming single game ticket calls with the ability to up-sell callers into packages, groups, and suite rentals
- Representing our organization at in-house events and off-site community events with the intent to prospect new business and build relationships
- Maximizing prospecting events and game days by hosting no less than two prospects at each event
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records of all current clients and prospects with our CRM system
- Providing excellent customer service to prospects and current clients over the phone and at games
- Attending weekly meetings and role-play training sessions
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Sports Management or Professional Sales major preferred
- Must be highly self-motivated and have a desire to excel in sales
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Individuals must be coachable and possess a positive attitude
- Consistent attendance and on-time arrival daily and on all game nights
- Exhibit characteristics of high level salesmanship
- Ability to deliver exemplary customer service
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as necessary (typical hours will be Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm on non-event days, and will extend through the completion of the event on event days)
It is strongly recommended you include a 1-4 minute video elevator pitch in your application. Be sure to state:
- Your name & school and/or current employer and role?
- Why sales and Palace Sports & Entertainment?
- Briefly describe the greatest contribution you’ve made to your current employer.
- How would your current employer or teammates describe your work ethic?
- Give 1-2 examples of ways you continually look to improve yourself personally/professionally outside of the office.
- Why should we hire you?