Manager, Partnership Solutions - Detroit Pistons (Detroit · MI)
Detroit Pistons jobs
Sports Jobs in Detroit · MI
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Consulting/Strategic Planning
Are you looking to joining a team of go-getters dedicated to serving and uplifting the community? Join Detroit Pistons team and our mission!
As Manager, Partnership Solutions, you will focus on the development of on-brand initiatives crafted to support partnership solutions and revenue goals for the Corporate Partnerships team. Your day to day will include brand strategy development, asset and inventory management, execution of the partnership pitch process in alignment with Pistons Sports and Entertainment and brainstorming. Our Partnership Solutions team is passionate about delivering outstanding, innovative and strategic partnership solutions that disrupt the status-quo and deliver brands with differentiated go-to-market partnerships strategies. If you are an outside of the box thinker, find passion in creatively solving problems and are excited by a fast paced environment, this role is for you! We are looking for a team member with a positive, upbeat attitude that can lead and connect with a diverse population!
What you’ll be doing :
Solutions/Asset Inventory & Pitch Development
- Work across the Corporate Partnership sales and engagement team to develop and monitor all inventory/assets and activations
- Lead the development of partner scorecards for sponsorship packages to ensure brand standards and consistency with rate card
- Handle the rate card development and management process, with annual auditing periods to ensure assets/inventory are priced according to league standards
- Lead the strategic growth and development of updates to our rate cards, assets/inventory and internal tracking processes, to ensure alignment across the Corporate Partnership team and Pistons organization
- Maintain and create partnership inventory within salesforce
- Support the creation of new assets/inventory, including the rate card and pitch build-out working closely across the Solutions team
- Support the alignment of assets/inventory and solutions for partners with the brand objectives, goals and timeline of the marketing team, ensure go to market plans deliver on brand objectives
- Lead the scheduling, trafficking and record all internal and external messaging (TV/Radio, Print, Digital boards, LEDs, Courtside Rotational, IPTV/Video Clusters, Pistons.com and App web ads)
- Support the development of large executive pitches for executive presentations
- Liaison between internal Business Intelligence and Data/Analytics teams to ensure data collection and capture to support Corporate Partnerships sales pitches and Partnership recaps throughout the season
- Deliver insights across all relevant data to apply as enhancements to our partnership solutions strategies and to inform new solutions to explore
- Run and track all data, ensuring an organized and accessible file management system for easy access by Corporate Partnership team across all data sources
- Lead with a strategic approach across all projects, always thinking first with a growth mentality across execution plans, presentations, asset and data insights and recommendations
- Be responsible for the development of a Corporate Partnership Assets and Inventory Roadmap, to be reviewed Quarterly by Corporate Partnerships Leadership team
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Exposure and experience with Sports Partnerships/Sales, Asset and Inventory Management with at least 5 years’ experience with Promotions in sports, entertainment and/or agency background
- Brand Marketing and Strategy experience a must!
- Creative/design skill a bonus but not a requirement
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications, specifically including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Comfortable in a strongly collaborative environment, while still being a self-starter
- Adaptive to an agile work environment, with the ability to jump from different projects
- Outstanding professionalism, with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, timeliness, and a highly organized back-end workflow management
- Able to work extended hours, including games and events on nights and weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Did you hear about this posting through the Detroit HBCU Alumni Network?
Did you hear about this through an HBCU/Handshake?