Groundskeeper (Seasonal) - Detroit Pistons (Clarkston · MI)
Detroit Pistons jobs
Sports Jobs in Clarkston · MI
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Facility/Venue Management
Are you looking to joining a team of go-getters dedicated to serving and uplifting the community through the power of basketball? Join Detroit Pistons team and our mission to empower!
As the seasonal Groundskeeper, you will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of Palace Sports & Entertainment properties, venues and grounds. You'll work closely with the Property Management team to keep all properties in excellent condition, ensuring that debris and trash are removed after each event.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintaining the landscaping, parking lots, sidewalks, and stairs.
- Removing any and all debris following games, concerts, or events.
- Assisting the conversions department with their daily procedures and as needed.
- Transporting fleet vehicles to various repair shops.
- Supporting Physical Plant staff on various projects.
What we’re looking for
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to bend, walk the facility, stand for an extended period of time, and lift approximately 60 lbs.
- Must be capable of working outside in a variety of environmental conditions (heat, cold, humidity, high wind, snow, or rain).
- Willing to work irregular hours, including holidays and weekends.
We are seeking a committed, proactive-working teammate with a positive demeanor looking to step into this part-time position! We highly value a self-starter individual that is a hard worker and resourceful for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.