Account Executive, Premium Experience - Detroit Pistons (Detroit · MI)
Detroit Pistons jobs
Sports Jobs in Detroit · MI
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Service
As the Account Executive, Premium Experience, you will focus on delivering outstanding customer service by building and maintaining long-lasting relationships, providing proactive service and exceeding expectations of our courtside members, suite owners and loge box owners. The Premium Experience Team will build customer loyalty by using personal touchpoints, offering unique experiences, and communicating clearly and effectively.
We are an organization that is committed to leadership in our community, diversity and inclusion, teamwork, our customers and personal character and accountability. We are seeking a driven addition to reflect our core values. We consider ourselves an extension of The Pistons brand, we are excited to engage with the Detroit community, and we want to meet you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for annual retention of premium account base
- Negotiate suite and courtside lease agreements for multi-year contracts
- Collaborate with Legal Team to ensure contract language is in line with company ethics and policies
- Identify new business and upsell opportunities with a goal to generate additional revenue
- Develop, maintain and improve relationships with premium clients which include CEO’s, Presidents, Owners and VIP’s of metro Detroit companies/organizations
- Proactively communicate to clients by being an expert on member benefits, team initiatives, experiences and engagement opportunities
- Create Suite Lease client summaries and end of year financial recaps
- Provide unique, customized, and personalized experiences and go above and beyond expectations to increase customer loyalty
- Handle and track personal touchpoints in SalesForce through proactive phone calls, in-arena seat visits, handwritten notes, office appointments and interactions at member events
- Dedication to data hygiene and maintaining real-time data as it pertains to premium tasks, opportunities and campaigns
- Provide creative new ideas to improve the team, including new benefits programs, events, and enrollment incentives
- Assist in coordinating and executing annual member events, gifting, benefits, etc
- Work diligently to ensure a smooth account transition by collaborating with the Premium Sales, Business Development and Inside Sales Teams
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
- 3+ years of sports industry experience
- 3+ years in a sales or customer service oriented positon
- Previous experience interacting with prominent community leaders
- Excellent communication, networking and writing skills
- Must demonstrate a high degree of motivation, time management, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Collaborative spirit with an amiable, proactive, professional, and team-improver attitude
- Past experience using Ticketmaster, Salesforce and Archtics software
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Did you hear about this posting through the Detroit HBCU Alumni Network?
Did you hear about this through an HBCU/Handshake?