Are you interested in joining a team of go-getters dedicated to serving and uplifting the community? Join Detroit Pistons team and our mission.
The Account Executive position is a full-time, entry level sales position that will be used to develop our future stars in the sports industry. We want to empower and prepare you to take the next step in your career!
Here at the Detroit Pistons, we are focused on equality for all. We work collaboratively to foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that celebrates our differences while driving innovation and equity. Creating impactful experiences on and off the court is what we do - and ensuring that everyone has a voice is how we do it.
What you’ll be doing:
- Selling season memberships, partial plans, group tickets, luxury suites and loge boxes for the Detroit Pistons
- Continuously develop new relationships through phone calls, prospecting, sales tables, seat visits, networking events and out of office appointments
- Conducting in-arena appointments and tours of Little Caesars Arena to assist in generating new business and developing new relationships
- Answering incoming single game ticket calls with the ability to upsell callers into packages, groups, and suite rentals
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records of all current clients and prospects with our CRM system
- Providing excellent customer service to prospects and current clients over the phone and at games
- Continually build and implement unique sales strategies, ideas and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities
- Attending weekly meetings and training sessions to develop your career as a sales professional
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to begin employment in June 2024!
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Must be highly proactive and have a desire to excel in sales
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Consistent attendance and timely arrival daily and on all game nights
We are looking to add a driven team member that is willing to learn and delivers exemplary customer service with a positive and professional attitude. A current or aspiring sales professional who leads by example, establishes strong business relationships, and seeks opportunities to increase revenue potential would excel with us. We are committed to supporting our community and are looking for a phenomenal teammate that will connect with our diverse population and reflect our core values!
The Detroit Pistons organization is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. To safeguard our employees and their families, our visitors, and the broader community from COVID-19, and in consideration of recommendations from public health authorities and our medical advisors, we require that all Pistons employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will consider requests for exemptions to accommodate individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.