Premium Experience Ambassador - Pacers Sports & Entertainment (Indianapolis · IN)
Pacers Sports & Entertainment jobs
Sports Jobs in Indianapolis · IN
Marketing: Consumer Marketing/Brand Management
The Premium Experience Ambassador Team is responsible for providing world-class service at all Bankers Life Fieldhouse events. The primary focus of our Premium Experience Ambassadors is to elevate the guest experience by providing customized service to our Premium Ticket Holders, VIP guests, and all other fans as needed. In this role, you may also be tasked with elevating the overall guest experience through in-event utilization and fulfillment of unique experiences offered by Pacers Sports & Entertainment.
Most shifts will be dependent on the events taking place at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Some months will be busier than others, so schedule flexibility and night / weekend availability is important. An ambassador will work approximately 0-20 hours per week, including approximately 30-40 Pacers games per season and 15-30 Fieldhouse events per year.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist the Premium Experience team in the planning and execution of all Indiana Pacers and Fever home games, concerts, and other events for all premium areas of Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
2. Maintain elevated levels of experience as the first points of contact in our newly renovated club and premium spaces.
3. Help guests by answering questions and improving their event experience by engaging in elevated service efforts.
4. Develop strong client relationships with premium season ticket account holders through in-event communication and customer service assistance.
5. Demonstrate strong communication skills with Bankers Life Fieldhouse building partners and divisions when delivering guest experiences or resolving complaints.
6. Maintain a professional, clean, and organized disposition and work environment while also adhering to the ELEVATE Guest Experience Standards.
7. Be punctual and present for each work shift in appropriate professional attire as specified during training.
1. Outgoing and personable demeanor with the ability to proactively speak with guests and make them feel welcome and valued.
2. Solid organizational skills, time management skills, and attention to detail required.
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills.
4. Ability to work independently and collaborate with others without supervision, be self-directed, and demonstrate initiative.
5. Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
6. Display good judgment and quick decision-making skills.
7. Availability and willingness to work extended hours (including nights, holidays, weekend, and on-call) and a flexible scheduled based on the changing priorities and needs of the department.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
At least two years of Customer Service, Hospitality, Retail, or similar experience required. Experience working in a fast-paced environment with VIP or premium clientele is preferred.
Ideal candidates will be current students pursuing a degree in Business, Communications, Hospitality or related field or recent graduates with a bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college / university.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, move heavy objects, use a computer, use a 10-key calculator, use a telephone, speak, hear, and write.
While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate and the noise level in the Fieldhouse / game environment is usually loud. The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants for full-time employment at Pacers Sports & Entertainment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you available to work nights and weekends?