Indiana Fever Team Attendant - Indiana Fever (Indianapolis · IN)
Indiana Fever jobs
Sports Jobs in Indianapolis · IN
Player Operations: Ballperson/Batperson
Students, ages 14 and up, may apply to become a member of the Indiana Fever team attendant program. Our program has a reputation as one of the best in the WNBA, and we are looking for professional, hardworking, and enthusiastic students to join our team!
Team attendants rotate among many different roles, including but not limited to:
- Setting up the court (pre-game)
- Sweeping and wiping the court floor
- Distributing water, towels, and warm-ups during timeouts
- Folding warm-ups and towels
- Rebounding for players before the game and during halftime
In an effort to promote and maintain the professional atmosphere of our program, team attendants must follow the policies below, so please consider them carefully before applying.
- Perfect attendance to all assigned games, which will fall between May and September.
- Arrive to work three hours before the game.
- No autographs, idle chit chat, or horsing around while working.
- This is a job and must be approached with a commitment to serve others in an unselfish and professional manner.
In addition to earning a competitive hourly wage, team attendants enjoy:
- Complimentary Fever apparel to wear on game nights.
- Two (2) complimentary tickets for family to attend assigned games.
- The closest seat possible to exciting WNBA games all summer long!
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, move heavy objects, speak, hear, and write.
While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the Fieldhouse / game environment is usually loud. The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?