Graphic Designer with Pacers Sports & Entertainment in Indianapolis, IN
Pacers Sports & Entertainment jobs
Sports Jobs in Indianapolis, IN
Web/Creative Services: Graphic Design/Creative Services
This position will assist in the execution of creative design for internal departments, external agency partners, corporate partners, and others. The ideal candidate will focus on solving problems through the creative process to benefit the teams under the Pacers Sports & Entertainment catalog. This position will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and should have excellent communications skills as well as technical skills, be able to innovate, solve problems creatively, effectively manage projects and deliver results on time in some cases under tight timelines to maximize both internal and external customer satisfaction. In addition, this position should be open to and have a history of continuous learning and improving and developing their skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with the creation of all design initiatives, including but not limited to marketing materials, advertising campaigns, digital, logo development, in-arena signage, corporate partnership assets, in-game graphics, and various other internal graphic design requests.
- Manage design projects from request for creative to finished deliverable ensuring quality and timeliness.
- Produce work that aligns with brand consistency and current style guide.
- Manage internal and external use of logos to ensure brand integrity.
- Assist various departments with creating and updated materials for sales and promotion.
- Assist Art Director in communication with outside vendors, agencies and contractors.
- This position will be required to work a flexible schedule including some nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee should be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Proficiency in After Effects would be a plus. Ability to learn and utilize new computer programs quickly and efficiently. Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Portfolio work required; must be comprised of work created and designed exclusively by the applicant.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.F.A) in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or related field. Minimum 2-3 years experience as a graphic designer with experience in producing a wide range of printed and digital promotional material. Must have a good understanding of print production.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret directions and technical diagrams.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
Employee must deal with various internal and external constituents to solve problems and deliver projects on time with accuracy, professionalism and with outstanding customer service. Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills.Must be able to work on multiple projects at any given time and possess the ability to turn around projects in a quick and efficient manor in response to tight deadlines.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
- Be exposed to loud noises
- Use computer
- Speak, hear and write
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position will be required to work on projects and PS&E events as needed which can be on evenings, weekends and some holidays in addition to normal business hours. So the ability to work a flexible schedule a must.
- The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate.
- The noise level in the Fieldhouse/game environment is usually loud.
- The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
What makes you a good fit for this position?
What are your top three strengths?
Is there any part of the requirements or qualifications that you are not as proficient in?
Please submit a link to your portfolio or upload a copy of your resume with portfolio link. Please note, your portfolio must be comprised of work created and designed exclusively by you!