PS&E is seeking a self-motivated creator responsible for assisting in digital marketing and advertising efforts via web, email, social media and mobile apps for Gainbridge Fieldhouse and Pacers Sports & Entertainment. Responsibilities may cover programs and initiatives for all properties within the company but will focus primarily on Events (Gainbridge Fieldhouse) & Community (PS&E) brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, create and optimize digital content with primary goals of promoting upcoming events, growing social media following and increasing content reach & fan engagement.
- Assist in day-to-day management of Gainbridge Fieldhouse and Pacers Sports & Entertainment social media accounts including onsite event coverage, community management and communications.
- Create and distribute email marketing campaigns to targeted customer segments via Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Help manage Gainbridge Fieldhouse and Pacers Sports & Entertainment websites, including event schedule updates, news articles, content series, design and general maintenance.
- Assist in developing fan acquisition programs to grow digital follower and subscriber databases including sweepstakes, cross-promotion and partnership activations.
- Track, report and analyze digital performance indicators such as impressions, reach, open rates, A/B testing results, and other metrics.
- Assist in the development and production of digital commerce-related content for sales and marketing strategies. Create marketing/digital promotion recap & sales decks for Promoters as assigned.
- Required to work a schedule that includes events which fall on evenings, weekends and some holidays. Event work includes all Gainbridge Fieldhouse events, community activations and some Fever and Pacers home games.
- Work with internal departments (Facilities, PR, Security, Retail, etc.) to ensure communication is seamless across social media, web and email.
- Ability to multitask, make rational, quick business decisions and work under pressure. High attention to detail and organization skills required.
- Other duties and projects may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, and at least 2 years of professional marketing experience and/or a combination of graduate level education (i.e., MBA) and experience. Other preferences include experience with social media management for a publicly recognized brand, email marketing tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, content management systems and basic graphic design.
This position requires the employee to understand basic HTML and how it relates to e-mail marketing and content management systems. It requires some experience with CRM software, basic knowledge of Photoshop, knowledge of Internet laws and regulations like CAN-SPAM and COPPA. It requires knowledge of the guidelines set by the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA), as well as social media sites, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and other emerging channels. An interest in emerging platforms and technologies is vital to success in this position.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret instructions and reports. Strong writing ability with the use of proper grammar and punctuation with a high attention to detail and minimal error rate. Ability to write reports and correspondence with very high accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Managers, Clients, Customers, and the general public. Ability to communicate and sell ideas to peers and executives. Ability to create and deliver presentations to all levels of employees and upper management.
Ability to apply mathematical operations to develop ROI analyses and present reports.
Ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make recommendations.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to see projects through to completion through creative, logical, and technical means.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
4. Use telephone
5. Use computer
6. Speak, hear and write
7. Attend in person meetings
8. Collaborate on site with members of your team
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate.
2. The noise level in the Fieldhouse/game environment is usually loud.
3. The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants for full-time employment at Pacers Sports & Entertainment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment.