Partnership Activation Coordinator - Fort Wayne Mad Ants with Pacers Sports & Entertainment in Fort Wayne, IN
Pacers Sports & Entertainment jobs
Sports Jobs in Fort Wayne, IN
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Activation
SUMMARY: This position fulfills all contract agreements with corporate partners of the Fort Wayne Mad Ants. This position also assists with game operations, community relations, client engagement & creative promotions during the basketball season and throughout the offseason. This position must have excellent communication and customer service skills, and be highly organized and detailed oriented. Must be available to work a flexible schedule due to games and events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review all existing contract agreements with corporate partners and work with Pacers Basketball, LLC legal department to write contract agreements for renewed and new partners
- Organize & fulfill all contract elements for every corporate partner
- Maintain a relationship with all corporate partners and communicate all upcoming fulfillment elements
- Attend corporate partner meetings with sales staff as necessary
- Provide in-season updates and end of season recaps to corporate partners
- Deliver gifts to all corporate partners during the holidays and at the end of every season
- Recommend new and creative ways for corporate partners to increase their brand awareness or their sales efforts utilizing the Mad Ants brand at games and in the community
- Plan and execute offseason events for corporate partners, season ticket holders and ticket sales prospects
- Assist with game operations and fulfillment elements during games
- Assist with planning and executing community events
- Design creative materials such as sales collateral, partnership presentations, flyers, mailers, and other marketing communications as needed
- Game day responsibilities include:
- Supervise the set up and break down of the Coliseum which includes but is not limited to: information booth, seat backs, lobby signage, box seat signage, etc.
- Seat visits with corporate partners, season ticket holders and groups
- Welcome fans as they arrive to the game
- Thank fans for attending as they depart
- Coordinate and run “Court of Dreams” or any other in-game fan experience package (FEP)
- Assist at the information booth as needed
- Handle and resolve “game emergency” situations and ticket issues with any customer as needed
- Ability to work games and events which require a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and potentially some holidays.
- Other Duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The candidate must have a strong work ethic and a burning desire to build a career in professional sports.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university. Direct sales experience and graphic design skills are preferred.
Excellent communication skills (oral & written) and ability to engage with all types of clients, co-workers, and the general public. Ability to communicate effectively under pressure and when working under a deadline.
Knowledge to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as analyzing costs, making change, and figuring statistics.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret directions and technical diagrams.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
When dealing with prospects, clients and customers, employee must show discretion when making recommendations on seating, package decisions, pricing, etc.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
5. Move heavy objects
7. Use 10 key calculator
8. Use telephone
9. Use computer
10. Work very long and unusual hours
11. Be exposed to loud noises
12. Speak, hear and write.
Employee should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Graphic design experience using the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is preferred. Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is also preferred.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate.
2. The noise level in the Coliseum/game environment is usually loud.
3. The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?
Tell us about your customer service experience.
What are your top three strenghts?