Senior Manager, Research & Analytics
PS&E is currently seeking a Senior Manager, Research & Analytics with a passion for uncovering insights to support the business growth of all of our brands, including the Indiana Pacers. This position is responsible for partnering with organizational leaders across all business functions to understand key challenges and opportunities, apply appropriate data modeling as well as other quantitative and qualitative research methods to uncover insights to address those challenges, and turn insights into recommendations to help build our brands.
The Principal Responsibilities Will Be as Follows:
- Use and model data to build insights about brand performance, conducting analysis to identify trends and drivers of growth, strategically evaluating new market opportunities, and creating new metrics to evaluate our brands
- Create reporting to improve daily business decision-making across the organization
- Other data analytics needs as required.
Market & Fan Research
- Plan and execute qualitative and quantitative research studies, including writing RFPs, soliciting bids, designing and programming studies, and leading presentations
- Analyze third party syndicated research sources to discover insights
- Identify and monitor competitors and research market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect business strategy
- Understand our business processes, underlying data and reporting needs
- Build and deliver presentations to executives across the organization with insights
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
At a minimum, candidate should possess the following skills, experience and background:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Communications, Marketing or similar.
- Experience conducting professional-quality market research, incorporating both qualitative and quantitative methods to uncover actionable insights
- Experience creating and applying data modeling techniques to generate insights
- Strong project management skills: outstanding organizational skills, great attention to detail and follow-through, ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, visualize and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to maintain flexibility, openness, and positive attitude when balancing multiple projects, assignments, and tasks and shifting priorities
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, comfortable working with large datasets and cross tabs
- Strategic thinker/storyteller able to analyze and translate data into actionable insights
- Expertise with various custom research methodologies and syndicated marketing research tools such as Simmons, Scarborough, and Kantar.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.