Corporate Partnership Internship - Season Long with Pacers Sports & Entertainment in Indianapolis, IN
Pacers Sports & Entertainment jobs
Sports Jobs in Indianapolis, IN
The Corporate Partnerships Intern’s main responsibility is to provide support in sponsorship-related areas of the business. This position will also gain valuable experience in the basketball industry, learning game operations, event planning and sponsorship execution. The intern will work closely with Pacers Sports & Entertainment front office staff at Bankers Life Field House.
- Assist the division at all Indiana Pacers home games through general set-up responsibilities
- Ensure photos of signage and partner promotions are visible during events
- Create work schedules for game day activation
- Assist in assembling credentials, lanyards, Tickets and Locker Room Restaurant passes
- Undertake projects/activities as directed by the Corporate Partnerships Activation Managers, Sales Directors and Executives as required
- Ensure the effective and timely delivery of all sponsorship projects and initiatives
- Understand and comply with all Pacers Sports & Entertainment policies, procedures and requirements
- Must be available to assist at all Team home games and community events
- General assistance as required by the Corporate Partnerships Team
- Ability to interact, liaise and communicate effectively and easily with a broad range of internal and external people in a professional and ethical manner
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- High level organizational, planning, time management and problem solving skills
- High level attention to detail
- Ability to be a proactive, determining new tasks and department efficiencies
- High level presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to cope with high pressure situations and competing deadlines
- Patient, amiable and good humored
- Must be able to work the entire Pacers season (September – May), with a mid-season evaluation to determine continuation of internship through the end of the season
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivation, ability to work well with others and take initiative
- Able to walk, stand and lift light to heavy items.
- Must be able to work 20 - 30 hours a week and all Pacers home games
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you able to receive college credit for this internship?
Are you a rising Junior or Senior?