Corporate Partnership Internship - Fall 2019 with Pacers Sports & Entertainment in Indianapolis, IN
Pacers Sports & Entertainment jobs
Sports Jobs in Indianapolis, IN
The Corporate Partnerships Intern’s main responsibility is to provide support in sponsorship-related areas of the business. This position will also gain valuable experience in the basketball industry, learning game operations, event planning and sponsorship execution. The intern will work closely with Pacers Sports & Entertainment front office staff at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
- Assist the division at all Indiana Pacers home games through general set-up responsibilities
- Ensure photos of signage and partner promotions are visible during events
- Create work schedules for game day activation
- Assist in assembling credentials, lanyards, Tickets and Locker Room Restaurant passes
- Undertake projects/activities as directed by the Corporate Partnerships Activation Managers, Sales Directors and Executives as required
- Ensure the effective and timely delivery of all sponsorship projects and initiatives
- Understand and comply with all Pacers Sports & Entertainment policies, procedures and requirements
- Must be available to assist at all Team home games and community events
- General assistance as required by the Corporate Partnerships Team
- Ability to interact, liaise and communicate effectively and easily with a broad range of internal and external people in a professional and ethical manner
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- High level organizational, planning, time management and problem solving skills
- High level attention to detail
- Ability to be a proactive, determining new tasks and department efficiencies
- High level presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to cope with high pressure situations and competing deadlines
- Patient, amiable and good humored
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivation, ability to work well with others and take initiative
- Able to walk, stand and lift light to heavy items.
- Must be able to work 20 - 30 hours a week
How did you hear about this job?
We require interns to be actively enrolled in college/university and receive college credit for their internship. Are you actively enrolled and can you receive college credit?
What year in college have you completed?