What you’ll do:
- Edit social content for Overtime Elite's social channels with a focus on basketball content, working across platforms like Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and more
- Edit recaps of video highlights and pull user generated content to publish on Overtime social channels
- Roughly edit 10-12 videos daily for OTE social accounts
- Review content before it’s posted from proofreading and spell-checking to QCing videos
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team across OT to align the content we post with the strategy in place
- Strategize with the Director of Social Media and social team to pitch creative concepts
- Sweat the nitty, gritty details of everything we put out on social
Who you are:
- 2+ years of professionally editing
- You understand and can communicate in Overtime’s voice.
- Digitally native: constantly on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and on the lookout for new, exciting platforms.
- Detail-oriented. Amazing proofreader who always checks their work.
- Down to hustle - this role requires regular nights and weekends.
- Problem-solver and self-starter
- Flexible in adapting to changing timelines and deliverables
- Proactive, positive team player, able to help guide projects from ingest to delivery
- Bonus for experience with Photoshop and video editing software like Premiere and After Effects
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.