Overtime is looking for a multi-talented media professional for the position of Broadcast Producer to join our growing Production team in Atlanta, GA.
Who you are
- The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, talented, highly-technical live broadcast professional with a passion for providing high-quality live event coverage.
- Has 3+ year of experience live event producing as well as other content creation.
- Understands what our Overtime audience expects from the game and the stories that ignite their passion. You will deepen the engagement with our core viewers through a high-quality broadcast on Prime Video and Youtube.
What you'll do
- Work closely with and help manage the entire production crew which includes directors, producers, on-air talent, editors and graphics designers.
- Be involved in every stage of the production from pre-production through the entire Live broadcast process.
- Manage production planning details, schedules, timelines and overall event documentation.
- Experience developing program content, generating creative treatments, organizing show rundowns, script writing and line-producing for a wide variety of programming.
- Work closely with our internal live events team, social team and long-form team to deliver an exceptional on-air product.
- Work with talent prior to and during live broadcasts for on-camera and voice over material; Work with talent to help develop their on-air presence, concentrating on accuracy and storytelling.
- Tell stories that are highly entertaining and build our audiences affection for Overtime’s Live & Non Live content
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.