Account Executive, Regional Sales with Oklahoma City Thunder in Oklahoma City · OK
Oklahoma City Thunder jobs
Sports Jobs in Oklahoma City · OK
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Do you possess outstanding sales skills and the desire to work in the field of professional sports? Join our team! We strive to build and maintain meaningful relationships with our corporate clients in the greater Tulsa area through various types of hospitality packages with the Oklahoma City Thunder and Oklahoma City Blue basketball teams. As a regional sales account executive, your focus will be the acquisition of new accounts throughout the region by creatively customizing options to tackle business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for generating sales revenue through a variety of sales products for the Thunder and the Blue
- Consistently meet or exceed weekly/monthly/annual sales performance and activity levels
- Participate in various networking, team and community events as assigned
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive business network in and around Tulsa
- Maintain current, accurate, detailed records in CRM system to support prospecting and sales efforts as defined by the organization
- Represent the organization in a first-class, professional manner in both appearance and attitude at all times
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years in successful sales with an emphasis on building strong client relationships
- Experience selling events, hospitality and premium products or services preferred
- Strong social skills with excellent oral and written communication
- Strong time management and organization skills and ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing environment
- Proactive and highly dependable with the ability to work independently or collaborate to meet goals and objectives
- Work schedule will include office hours plus game night work on evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Desire to fully integrate into the Tulsa community and surrounding areas, attending social and business events regularly
- Driver’s license, transportation and clean driving record required as some travel to events will be necessary
- Primary work location will be in Tulsa, Oklahoma with occasional travel to the Thunder corporate office located in downtown Oklahoma City
This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Manager, Premium & Regional Sales.
You will enjoy a generous benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision coverage, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with matching funds, employee ticket and tuition reimbursement options, and more. Job Posted: Feb. 2020
The Professional Basketball Club, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, considering applicants fairly on the basis of qualifications, experience and business needs. We value diversity and support an inclusive environment for all employees.
How did you hear about this job?