Welcome to the NBA/WNBA/G League Team Jobs Web site where you can now be connected to all the hiring managers with NBA, WNBA, and G League teams! If you are interested in working for any of the NBA/WNBA/G League Teams, please scroll down and apply for a position. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
Note: this job is closed to new applications.
- Assist in development of annual strategic marketing & communication plans for assigned SS&E business units & community-oriented departments while facilitating each plan’s execution through collaboration with internal stake holders.
- Create innovative digital-first marketing strategies which help achieve strategic business goals and engage fans. Oversee, implement, forecast and recap marketing & communication campaigns.
- Maintain working knowledge of target audiences, new products and services, results of marketing and promotional tactics, and new marketing-related technologies.
- Assist in development and management of marketing budgets, including monitoring expenses on a monthly basis for accuracy and appropriateness, completing timely reports to leadership and taking prompt and corrective action when required.
- Develop and maintain professional, collaborative relationships with internal departments and external stakeholders to achieve strategic marketing goals and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four-year degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications.
- 1-2 years’ experience in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, pro-actively problem solve and be highly organized
- Ability to work long, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift 30lbs
How did you hear about this job?
Are you at least 18 years of age?
Are you willing to work a flexible work schedule to include nights, weekends, and/or holidays?
What is your highest level of education?
How many years of relevant work experience do you hold?
Describe a marketing project in which you had to coordinate and work with a diverse team of people.
Describe your experience managing a digital marketing campaign.
Describe a community-based marketing initiative you've worked on previously.