This position is responsible for establishing standard operating procedures for all critical systems at the AT&T Center. They will ensure all manuals, records, blueprints, emergency procedures, and failsafe’s are established, compiled, and communicated out to appropriate departments. They will act as the liaison with third party vendors such as, but not limited to, HVAC, utility services, pest control, fire protection, landscaping, waste management/recycling, utility services ensuring the highest level of services is provided to the venue. They will coordinate planning and implementation of associated work for all vendors, inspect quality of work and report on overall performance.
Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload. The successful candidate will have the skill to handle multiple tasks at one time, possess energy and self-motivation, and able to meet definitive time lines and goals. Must have a professional demeanor and maintain an inspired attitude. Dependability and flexibility with scheduled work days and shifts (to include weekends and holidays) is a strict requirement.
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- Collaborate with the General Foreman to plan, schedule and price out various projects including the coordination with third party vendors.
- Develop and manage standard operating procedures as they relate to third party vendors, work order completion, safety and inventory control. Develops an emergency action plan for system malfunctions or breakdowns; implements corrective actions and solutions.
- Analyze and identify trends as it relates to planning for capital projects, maintenance and repairs. In conjunction with third party vendors, develop and review preventive maintenance schedules for applicable equipment and machinery.
- Ensure contract documentation accurately reflects products/services provided via assigned third party relationships and monitors third party’s ability to deliver against contractual requirements and service level agreements.
- Conduct frequent building inspections and note deficiencies and develop necessary action plan for remediation in concert with the General Foreman, Operations Management, or third party vendor.
- Assist in the preparation of yearly operational and capital budget and rolling 5-year capital budget plan. Anticipates potential malfunctions or breakdowns and takes appropriate action to prevent or minimize interruption of services.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Four (4) year College degree or five (5) years relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of tools and equipment related to managing a multi-purpose sports and entertainment facility.
- Experience in developing and managing budgets, invoicing, and analyzing costs.
- Working knowledge of Fire, Life Safety, EEOC, FLSA, OSHA and ADA rules and regulations.
- Working knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong teamwork aptitude required.
- Strong customer service, oral and written communication skills required.
- The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Ability to walk about the AT&T center 50% of the time, to include ascending and descending flights of stairs.
*SS&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to be a contract of employment, nor does any information contained herein represent a guarantee of employment for a specific duration. Your employment with SS&E is “at will”, which means that either you or SS&E may terminate the relationship at any time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.