Timeframe: June 2018 - August 2018. (Full-Time, 40 hours week)
Wage: $11.00/hour, No relocation or housing expenses provided.
Qualifications: MUST be enrolled in a College or University or a recent graduate to be considered.
Summary: The primary responsibility of this position is to provide off-season assistance to the Corporate Partnership department in all areas including, but not limited to, partner activation, partner hospitality, and day-to-day business operations. Involvement with the end of season review process and integration into several of the technology platform used for tracking and reporting.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Help support daily tasks of Corporate Partnerships department.
• Assist with Partnership events in-arena and in the community.
• Inventory management of Partnership Marketing assets.
• Assist with Partnership Marketing power point decks and recaps.
• Manage partnership assets and photo database.
• Coordinate Partnership Marketing hospitality and event logistics.
• Assist in partner activation with Partner Business Managers and Coordinators.
• Perform research on key prospects including company organization structure, brand positioning, current marketing efforts, & key decision makers.
• Support Partner Business Managers and Coordinators with client requests.
• Various other projects and duties as assigned.
• An interest in gaining experience in corporate sponsorship and partnership activation.
• Strong organizational skills and resourcefulness.
• Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and anticipate projects.
• Must have in-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Must have strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Service oriented; committed to teamwork and catering to the customer.
• Capable of working extended hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
• To be considered for an internship, you must include a cover letter, resume, & days/hours available