RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Execution of corporate partner activation and marketing activities including in-arena promotions, partner event displays, hospitality, prize distributions
- Event support through conception, planning set-up, execution and breakdown
- Capturing photos and imagery to support proposals and proofs of performance including signage, events, promotions, player appearances
- Management of all department premium items and merchandise including tracking inventory and distribution
- Administrative department support such as client relations, interdepartmental liaison, shipping and mailing responsibilities, supply and gifting orders, word processing, data entry and filing
- Receptionist training and overall organizational assistance
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
- College student, junior or senior, or recent graduate with a Sports Management, Business, Marketing or Sales related major
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office software
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize goals
- Have a passion to work in the sports industry
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
- The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
- The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
- The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.