Brief Job Description of the Position:
Position Summary: Manage of the Retail Warehouse and all inventory in the AmericanAirlines Arena and outside stores.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The following are examples of the various functions required. The job requirements are not limited to the items on this list:
1. Manages all inventory for The Miami Heat Retail Warehouse and all Miami Heat locations.
2. Responsible for receiving and processing shipments, creating vouchers, and executing merchandise transfers to all retail locations.
3. Will provide input and recommendations as to hiring, firing, advancement, and promotion of Retail Warehouse part-time staff members.
4. Will supervise & evaluate Retail Warehouse part-time staff members.
5. Monitor sales in our online store so we can constantly replenish merchandise as needed.
6. Assist in the day-to-day business operations of the Retail Department.
7. Provides and recommends information on sales trends and promotions.
8. Responsible for audit preparation and final results.
9. Responsible for training all of the Retail Sales Associates and Supervisors on inventory management.
10. Works extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
11. Assist division with projects.
12. Other duties as assigned by the department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of educational experience. Scheduling experience required. Previous supervisory experience is a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP