Welcome to the NBA/WNBA/G League Team Jobs Web site where you can now be connected to all the hiring managers with NBA, WNBA, and G League teams! If you are interested in working for any of the NBA/WNBA/G League Teams, please scroll down and apply for a position. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
THIS JOB IS FOR FORMER NBA/WNBA/G LEAGUE PLAYERS ONLY.
During the three-month program, each Apprentice will gain exposure to one or two departments. Department immersions are based on the individual development needs and career interests of each participant. Apprentices will learn the fundamental workings of each department they’re aligned to, while contributing to team projects, high priority deliverables and time sensitive assignments along the way. They’ll additionally have the opportunity to meet with senior leadership to obtain a better understanding of the league’s strategic initiatives.
Players can consider department experiences ranging from the concentrations listed below:
- Creativity and Innovation – Marketing
- Strategy & Finance Operations – Global Strategy
- Entertainment, Events, Broadcasting and Media – Content
- Team Consultations – Team Marketing Business Operations
- Sales, Brand Integrity, and Relationships – Global Marketing Partnerships
- Youth, Community & Player Engagement – Social Responsibility & Player Programs
- Global Grassroots Basketball – International Basketball Operations
- Multitasking in a fast pace R&D climate – NBA G League
- Fundamentals of Refereeing – Referee Operations
- Growing the Women’s League – WNBA
- Former NBA, WNBA and G League players
- Three-month program based in NBA League Office
- Follow development curriculum, including completion of all required business acumen training sessions and core competency learning modules
- Prepare reports, projects and presentations to executive leadership as required
- Work with assigned department(s) on project deliverables
- Join meetings and conference calls to provide input to department initiatives
- Attend games and marquee league events such as All-Star, Draft Combine, and Summer League
- Ability to relocate to the New York City area for duration of the program
- Bachelor’s Degree (or is near completion)
How did you hear about this job?
Are you a former NBA, WNBA or NBA G League player? Yes/No
Can you relocate to New York City for three months during the program?