Do you have a passion for building relationships and driving sales?
Can you think creatively to implement innovative sales strategies that will maximize revenue?
We are committed to building the LA Clippers into a hard-changing and fiercely competitive sports organization and business entity. Our front office’s focus centers on Steve’s vision, which is comprised of the following 6 objectives:
1. Win NBA Championships
2. Build Our Brand / Generate Profit
3. Make Staples Center Our Home Arena
4. Become A Beloved Community Partner
5. Drive Innovation
6. Work Every Day to Transform the LA Clippers Into A World-Class And Globally-Recognized Sports Organization.
As an Account Executive, you will strengthen these objectives by focusing on generating revenue through establishing relationships with prospective and current Clippers patrons. All A/E’s will be responsible for selling season tickets, mini plans, event suites, and group tickets. Revenue will be generated via phone, email marketing, face to face presentations, in-arena tours and out of-office appointments.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Seek out and qualify all potential sales opportunities
· Meet or exceed daily call and appointment goals
· Meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales goals
· Effectively execute all assigned sales campaigns and training
· Maintain accurate records of all clients and prospects in our CRM and ticketing systems
· Provide excellent customer service
· Perform game-day responsibilities, including entertaining clients and creating new business opportunities
· Performs other duties as required
Characteristics / Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
· Maintain high level sales skills with a consistent track record of 1-2 years of sales success
· Polished presentation skills with the ability to communicate to clients and colleagues
· Ability to work all home games including evenings, weekends, holidays as required
· Ticket software experience is helpful
· Demonstrated dedication with the ability to oversee projects from origin through execution
· Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a high growth, dynamic environment
· Effective communication skills, both oral and written
· Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business
Equal Opportunity Statement
The LA Clippers are an equal opportunity employer. It is the Clipper’s desire and intent that all employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is free from discrimination.