This is a high-level post production internship. We are seeking an experienced candidate who has demonstrated high quality video production work in the area of motion graphics, editing, or cinematography. You MUST submit a demo reel (preferred) or portfolio showcasing your best work in order to be eligible for the position. This position is a full-time season long internship.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Assist with day-to-day production, including dub requests, and game day preparation
- Assist with set up and execution of events/shoots/interviews
- Logging Highlights and Video Footage
- Prep edit sessions for in-arena, web, and social platforms
- Organize and manage equipment such as cameras, lights, microphones, and digital assets
- Assist with game day control room responsibilities – prepping Crossfire and Xpression
- Receptionist training
- Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
- Junior, Senior, or recent graduate (up to 6 months following graduation date) in broadcast journalism, production, or communications
- Willing to work nights and weekends
- Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Cinema 4D experience preferred
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
- The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
- The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
- The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as
needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.