RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
- Oversee fan mail program to ensure the prompt written response to all fan requests.
- Maintain department databases and merchandise inventory files.
- Handle general office duties, including: data entry, answering phones, copying filing, faxing, and maintaining mailing lists and donation requests.
- Administrative support for Director of Community Relations
- Receptionist training
- Community Relations staff support
- Assist 50/50 manager with executing administrative task associated with the program such as setup/breakdown of equipment & signage; cash handling; sales reports.
- Assist with planning, implementing and evaluating all community relations programs.
- Support Community Relations Coordinators developing relationships with partners.
- Administrative Support for Clutch City Foundation’s Fundraisers
- Maintain database, oversee mail-outs, registration and serve as point of contact for all related collateral.
- Assist with auction and other event duties as required
- Proficiency in Excel is required
- Must be organized, able to handle multiple tasks and have the ability to work with premium accounts.
- Junior or Senior level in college or graduated within the last 6 months
- Marketing, Sports Administration, or related business majors preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on charitable galas/dinners is a plus
- Cash handling and some sales experience preferred
- Flexibility to work long hours, nights and weekends – including home games
- Understanding and experience in Community Relations preferred
- Ability to work under and meet tight deadlines, balance multiple tasks in essential
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel and familiar with Microsoft Outlook, and Access
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
- The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
- The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
- The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.