The Dallas Wings are looking for the next ticket sales and service super star. This position will focus on generating revenue through new business ticket sales for a growing team that pride themselves on diversity and inclusion. The Account Executive role offers a competitive salary and opportunity to earn commission.
The Account Executive is responsible for generating revenue through full menu selling by cold-calling, setting face to face meetings and relationship building. This position will also be responsible for servicing all groups, flex plans and first year season ticket accounts that have been sold by Account Executive.
- Execute sales campaigns and training set by leadership.
- Meet or exceed seasonal sales goals set annually for each WNBA season by prospecting and qualifying new potential sales opportunities through selling full menu: full season, flex plan, group and premium.
- Identify new or additional business prospects by establishing a professional network, in addition to relationships with current members.
- Educate prospect on membership benefits and ticket usage best practices.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all ticket accounts and fans.
- Maintain a detailed database of our members and document all touch points in CRM.
- Assist in execution of customized season member program, benefits, and events to drive engagement.
- Execute the season ticket member upgrades, cross-selling, and renewal experience each season.
- Return all phone calls/e-mails within 24 business hours.
- Perform game-day responsibilities, including entertaining clients and creating new business opportunities.
- Develop relationships and partnerships with local civic and corporate contacts.
- Maintain or exceed daily/weekly hustle metrics as assigned by leadership.
- Follow the contact management guidelines.
- Participate and contribute to weekly sales and service department huddles and training sessions.
- Attend off-site events to generate sales leads.
- Other duties may be assigned.
• Formal Education: College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Relevant Work Experience:
- Working knowledge sports and sports teams.
- 1-2 years sports sales experience preferred.
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
Work Location & Hours: Work is performed in the community, office and/or at one of the arenas as determined necessary by the Company. Must be available to attend all home games for both Dallas Wings and Panther City Lacrosse Club, as well as attend company events. Games & events may take place on nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Ideal Candidate Attributes/Competencies:
- A passion for the growing sports in Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
- A passion for working in sales and retention, with a goal driven mentality.
- A self-starter that is solution-oriented to help handle and resolve difficult situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Adaptable, flexible, and resilient.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and in a professional manner.
- Motivated and innovative; a creative thinker that uses unique approaches to develop a relationship with current and/or prospective members.
- Ability to drive independent results, while simultaneously act as a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
- Hearing, seeing, reading, writing, concentration, comprehension, and talking with clear speech.
- Planning, organizing, interpreting data, making decisions, problem-solving, and composure under deadlines/stress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.